Activator & Motivator Schools Packs - British Heart Foundation

Activator and Motivator packs for schools

Schools are back for a new year, so this job for The British Heart Foundation might interest teachers. I worked for Magpie Studio to produce these two schools packs, aimed at educating children to get  activated and motivated - hopefully preventing the bad habits that lead to serious illness later in life. 

I was asked to use one child as a hero for each illustration, style them in different UK locations and show them in various activities. I used paper, real objects and photographs. 

                                               

A, B, & C Poster for classroom activities


Number cards 

Motivator pack, resources and double-page spread



Agree and disagree posters for class activities


Motivator pack with double-page spread , resources and booklets

Information about how to request a schools pack from the British Heart Foundation can be found here

I worked with Will Southward and David Azurdia on this project. 



Behind the scenes

I worked out, made and photographed each image as roughs on my kitchen table. Here are some I did for client approval before we took everything to be shot professionally. Much tape, kebab sticks and blu tack was used,


Rough sketch of my intentions 








No comments:

Post a Comment