Shortlisted for AOI Awards 2016

This year I bit the bullet and entered a project I did nearly two years ago into the AOI awards 2016.


A few years ago I posted some of my linocuts on Twitter.  I also blogged about them and shared them on my website, but it was the tweet that was seen by a designer and it got me this job.

Sadly the end result did not emerge as a product, so I really wanted to get something out of it. The visual pack shot was always very popular when I took it around design agencies, so I decided to enter it into the annual competition at the Association of Illustrators. Luckily it was liked there too and I was very honored and delighted to be shortlisted by them.

The exhibition of the winners and the rest of the shortlisted is currently on at the Somerset House.
Details can be found here.

Read more about this project here. 
 
The linocuts:






No comments:

Post a Comment